Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Funday!






This is the outfit I wore to church today. It's a gray gloomey day out--no rain, no snow, but it is threatening. The house is clean, the grocieries are put away, my delicious pot roast wafting through the house. I pour a warm batch of clean laundry onto the table to fold. My first mistake was attempting this chore with my husband nearby. We quickly, and unexpicatly, started acting ridiculous and documented our silliness with the webcam. Not sure why I'm going to post a couple pics, but maybe they'll make you smile. Sunday Funday, right??


5 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Hubs and "the pup" are so sweet and funny - and your dog is gihugen cute!

Anne said...

LOL! Yes, Bailey is ENORMOUS! 100 lbs to be exact! He is actually skinny too! When we get him shaved I call him "Bonesy" ha ha

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Holy 100lbs?! I will stop complaining right now about Pacey being over 30lbs - at least my dog is still bossing around weight, hahah!

Marie said...

Real quick, b/c naptime is coming to an end, but I've skimmed some of your recent posts and I really wished you lived closer for a number of reasons one being I really want to borrow your clothes! :)

Anne said...

LOL!! That better not be in the top ten reasons!! Actually, Teresa borrowed a dress from me...I mailed it to her and she mailed it back after a few months. LOL